I started to see the sadness in her eyes.
All the pain she has been through.
All the heartbreak she had faced.
She has been through a lot.
Things that nobody could even imagine.
The scars remain,
But at least her pain is gone.
Still, days remain,
where the pain redirects itself back to her.
But in the end,
She always pulls through.
This girl,
victimized by the world,
her heart still in pieces,
has managed to make it through everything.
She deserves better,
she deserves to be treated like a princess.
She deserves to feel wanted, to feel like there is no pain to look back at.
She deserves to be loved.
I may not be the sharpest knife in the set.
I may not be the cleanest needle on the syringe.
I may not be the prettiest potato in the bag.
But I know that I want her to be happy.
And I want to be the one who can always make her happy.
She deserves it.
Oliveu.
No comments:
Post a Comment